Making A Purchase
Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our online catalogue, and click on any items that you wish to buy and put them into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on "Check Out" and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to deliver your order.
Currency can be changed at the top of the page, available currencies include (GBP/USD/EUR)
We accept credit card payment via Paypal, we do not store your credit card information on our website at all.
Even if you do not have a PayPal account you can still pay via PayPal by clicking the checkout button & selecting the Pay with Credit/Debit Card button or the Create An Account button. Both options will take you to payment page where you can enter your card details. You will be given the option to create a PayPal account at the bottom of the page to speed up future purchases if you wish.
Copyright and Asserted Rights Of The Artist, Mark Noble
If you purchase an original painting from MarkNoble.art, you are purchasing the rights to own and display the piece of work. You are NOT purchasing the rights to the image for the purposes of reprinting, reselling, reproducing or using the image for commercial purposes, except where the picture is being displayed as part of a larger temporary or permanent exhibition. Mark Noble retains all copyright to any images he has produced.
Shipping & Handling
Shipping and handling are covered by our default charge of £4 for Recorded Delivery by Royal Mail within the UK, £8 to Europe & £10 to USA/Rest of world.
Heavier or larger items may increase shipping costs and this will be applied automatically in the purchase process.
We always aim to get your item dispatched on the same day of ordering (Mon-Fri) and orders in the UK will usually be delivered between 1-3 business days from the date ordered. International orders are generally received in under 7 days.
If your item is not in stock (for example, a print of a work), we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait. If you have any other questions please get in touch.
For orders made from the UK or the European Union, we are currently not charging VAT. All other orders are VAT free and you should specify your delivery address as being outside the EU to reduce VAT to zero .
Credit Card Security
We do not handle personal credit card or financial information online. Our payments are made through PayPal who are responsible for the processing of your data. You may choose to pay via card over the phone, in which case any submitted details are immediately destroyed after use.
All customers have a 14 day period during which goods may be returned to MarkNoble.art at the buyers expense for a full refund PROVIDED that they are still in perfect condition. You will be refunded immediately once the return has been received.
We guarantee your satisfaction. All of our products come with a 14 day guarantee. Photos are for illustration only, please note that unless specified, colours may not be accurately reproduced. Every piece is individual, and may therefore vary in shade and texture and the conditions of photographing the pieces may vary. We are, over time, improving the quality of the product imagery on the website.
MarkNoble.art is the website of professional artist Mark Noble based in Street, Somerset. We sell original and reprinted copies of Mark Noble's artwork online.
When you order from us, you will need to submit your personal data, including name, address and phone number to our business so that we may successfully complete and process any order you might place with us.
If you are a resident of the EEA, the collection of your data requires your specific, active consent in accordance with GDPR regulations. During the purchase process, you will give your consent by filling in the appropriate fields of personal data and you may OPT-IN EXPLICITLY to join our marketing mail-out list during this process.
MarkNoble.art does not disclose buyers' personal information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' Option.
We may use the Personal Information we collect or receive about you for our legitimate business interests, including:
- To fulfil or process orders placed on our online shop.
- To bill and collect money owed to us by you
This includes sending you emails, invoices, receipts, notices of delinquency, and alerts. We use third parties for secure credit card transaction processing, and those third parties collect billing information to process your orders and credit card payments.
- To send you system alert messages.
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
- To protect the rights and safety of our customers and third parties, as well as our own.
- To meet legal requirements, including complying with court orders, valid discovery requests, valid subpoenas, and other appropriate legal mechanisms.
- To provide information to representatives and advisors, including attorneys and accountants, to help us comply with legal, accounting, or security requirements.
- To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration, or similar legal proceeding.
- To respond to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
- To provide, support and improve the Services.
- Other purposes. To carry out other legitimate business purposes, as well as other lawful purposes.
You have several rights under recent GDPR legislation and as a citizen of the EU, you may request to access, correct, update or request deletion of your Personal Information and have the right to request that processing of your data does not occur.
You can, of course, gain access to your MarkNoble.art Shop online account and change any of your details (you can request a new password if you've forgotten it). You may also contact us to help you with any personal data request.
EMAIL US AT: firstname.lastname@example.org
with the SUBJECT: Personal Data Request
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processing of your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We operate a separate mailing list for the purposes of promotion, advertising and improvement of our services. You can opt-in to our marketing list when you sign up for an account with us. If you wish to be removed from the mailing list, you can use the link included in every mail-out. We use Mailchimp to store and process our marketing mailings.
All payments must be received and authorised before shipment